What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
Do you combine knowledge of business model innovation, agile project management and intelligent technologies to help companies run their businesses better and more sustainable? Are you energized by creating new business value and helping our customers tackle their most pressing and novel challenges? SAP’s Innovation and Market Making (IMM) team is a dynamic entity within SAP that combines data-driven research, business innovation, next-gen technology, thought leadership and an entrepreneurial spirit to create impact at scale for SAP and our customers. Within IMM, the focus of the Ventures team is to generate, identify, evaluate, and progress novel ideas that will deliver high revenue growth for SAP by addressing new and emerging customer and market needs. As an Entrepreneur you will draw on your ability to think strategically and creatively, bringing your experience and passion for driving change to develop and express new ideas and business opportunities. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers, deep subject matter experts, and experienced technologists who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers and SAP. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career in the innovation space.
The Entrepreneur is an individual who will identify, progress, manage, and scale new businesses, offerings and capabilities that will deliver high growth for Services and SAP in the future. This begins with the creation of a compelling value proposition and ending with the delivery of a proven idea. They are driven by a single outcome and a functional, scalable offering that will deliver a positive impact for Services, SAP and our customers. The Entrepreneur runs a Venture like a start-up, taking full ownership of the idea and managing all aspects (resourcing, technology validation, market research, customer validation, services & solution build, …) needed to deliver a positive outcome. The IMM Ventures team is focused on driving growth across three key topic areas; Sustainability, Business Process Intelligence and Business Networks. For this role the focus is on driving a venture or ventures in the Sustainability theme.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overall responsible for the success of a venture from early idea creation to product/service commercialization at scale
- Turn ill-defined, ambiguous projects into concrete, high-quality outcomes
- Drive towards business outcomes, that will deliver real impact for SAP’s innovation business
- Orchestrates venture end-to-end across the different stages in the incubation lifecycle
- Composes & manages venture and delivery teams
- Scouts and operationalizes new venture initiatives
- Responsible for all venture deliverables
EXPECTATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
The ultimate success of a Venture Entrepreneur lies in their ability to lead Ventures to a desired outcome. Expected skills and competencies include;
- Focused on consistently delivering high quality thinking and outputs, combined with a drive to get stuff done.
- Entrepreneurial spirit driven by a desire to create an impact.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with operating in a dynamic, idea-centric and rapidly changing environment.
- Passionate about technology-enabled business change.
- Visionary approach to drafting innovative ideas paired with a pragmatism and realism to deliver commercial impact.
- A natural collaborator with high energy and a strong work-ethic.
- Ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams to push the boundaries of possibility.
- Excellent network builder, with a consultative, customer-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of SAP’s innovation technology- and professional services portfolio, including the business models and commercial frameworks behind them.
- Customer focused with experience in managing customer relations.
- Excellent communications / presentation skills (oral & written), including at the senior and executive level.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Fascinated and energized around the topic of sustainability, wanting to make a positive impact in this space
- Prior experience in venture development and progression is desirable.
- Preferably with experience in professional service creation and management.
EXPIRERINCE & LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum +5 years of professional work experience in innovation consulting or as an entrepreneur, preferably at a top-tier management consulting firm, innovation consultancy or management consulting or with a start-up
- Experience in the area of sustainability with a focus on circular economy models and the professional services associated with them.
- Experience in managing innovation projects with virtual teams
- Experience in diverse international and cross-cultural environments
- Fluent in English. Further European languages are an asset
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:297050 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 40% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Consulting, Management Consulting, Technology, Management, Research
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.