SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
SAP’s Digital Business Services strategy is driving innovative services to customers from an end-to-end perspective. SAP Digital Business Services (DBS) provides a major cornerstone in this value-chain. The mission of SAP DBS is to achieve customer satisfaction and retention by efficient and flawless implementation of all SAP solutions across all geographies.
SAP DBS is the Trusted Partner for all customers globally. It delivers excellence by
- helping customers on their journey to innovation and simplification across all solutions
- providing an unparalleled service experience On Premise, in the Cloud as well as hybrid
- delivering efficient results based on major practices with a focus on Industry, LoB and Platform
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Demonstrate extensive functional and/or solution experience through the facilitation, implementation and support of SAP products to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Is considered the thought leader in the area of product or solution expertise and leverages their advanced skills to in consulting and problem solving to create customer value, oftentimes in high profile, strategic accounts.
- Continually maintain a high degree of knowledge and understanding of their area of expertise, business process and solutions, keep current with release levels, industry issues, and market trends.
- Responsibility for the successful implementation of SAP processes, solutions, and products within assigned accounts for their core area of expertise.
- 3+ years of professional experience
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
- University degree in computer science or comparable education
- English & German fluent, French is a plus
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge in at least 1-2 of the following products/topics:
- SAP Master Data Governance
- SAP Data Services / Information Steward / other ETL Tools
- SAP HANA SDQ/SDI/SDA
- Programming Language ABAP and/or SAP ERP Background is a plus
- Self-motivated, ability to pick up things quickly
- Communication & presentation skills
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.