Webseite ETH Zürich
The Wyss Zurich is a joint accelerator of the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, which was made possible by a generous donation from the Swiss entrepreneur and philanthropist Dr. hc. mult. Hansjörg Wyss. The mission of Wyss Zurich is to drive the clinical translation and technology transfer of outstanding scientific discoveries into new therapies for patients and breakthrough innovations in the emerging fields of Regenerative Medicine and Robotics, and to promote hybrid technologies in these fields. Wyss Zurich brings together some of the world’s leading experts to form multidisciplinary teams, pooling their knowledge and expertise. For further information: www.wysszurich.uzh.ch.
At Sevensense we push the frontiers of mobile robotics. Our mission is to unlock new levels of efficiency for entire industries by making robots navigate smarter than ever before. Equipped with our technology, robots can autonomously navigate in dynamic indoor and outdoor environments such as airports, supermarkets, warehouses and train stations.
We are now looking for a passionate individual to join our team and speed up the development of the Sevensense core technology. You will be responsible for designing robotic perception solutions which enable robot navigation within challenging environments. Among others, you will develop data processing algorithms for generating accurate 3D map representations and deploy them on our embedded platforms. A successful candidate has a background in robotics or a similar field and shows a strong desire for solving exciting and challenging robotic problems.
- Develop and deploy robust and real-time algorithms for solving cutting-edge perception problems.
- Design and optimize multi-modal sensor setups for ensuring robust detection and mapping of obstacles in unstructured and dynamic environments.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional engineering team for integrating the developed solutions into our products.
- Help drive the team towards best practices in software reliability, maintainability, and measurable performance improvements.
- Help shape both the Sevensense core technology and company culture.
- Endless possibilities to grow and learn a lot within a startup environment.
- A unique opportunity to join at an early stage and take part in the development of our business and team culture.
- Flexibility in working time and work-from-home options.
- A cozy office in the heart of Zurich shared with friendly robots.
- Never ending coffee supply and chocolate Mondays.
- A competitive package including a stock option plan.
- Exciting team events and short trips.
- Degree in robotics, electrical engineering, computer vision, computer science, or a related field.
- Excellent C++ programming and software design skills to support high performance perception. Experience with Python is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with real robots and perception sensors such as time-of-flight cameras, LIDAR, and stereo cameras.
- Experience with perception-related machine learning techniques and/or GPU/CUDA programming is a plus.
- Team player excited about working in a dynamic startup environment.
If you are enthusiastic about bringing Sevensense to the next level, curious about the opportunity, and want to be part of our fast growing startup, please send your application to Fabian Blöchliger (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are interested in intellectually curious and highly motivated candidates, so please reach out to us if you have questions or feel unsure about some requirements.
Equality of opportunity is exceptionally important to us. We attract and retain the best qualified individual available regardless of their personal or social background.
For further information about Sevensense please visit our website www.sevensense.ch.