Webseite Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften
Research Associate / Project Manager 80 – 100 %
Do you want to have an active part in our successful development? Do you have a vested interest in the mission of the International Management Institute? Complementing our innovative and open-minded team we are seeking a highly motivated personality.
- Leading innovative research and consulting (sub-)projects with academic and industry partners using quantitative methods
- Enhancing the pipeline of third-party funding (e.g. grants and endowments) with academic and industry partners (e. g. Innosuisse, Swiss National Science Foundation, international Research funding schemes)
- Collaboration in the acquisition and implementation of funded applied research and development projects with partners from the industry and the public sector
- Publishing research in academic journals and practitioner outlets
- Collaboration in the development and implementation of academic and practitioner focused courses
- have a completed MSc in Economics, Business Administration, Political Science or in a closely related field
- have a few years of active research experience (PhD) in one of the research fields of our institute
- handle quantitative methods well
- want to use your education/experience in a business setting
- are dedicated, motivated and have hands-on experience
- are motivated to conduct research in a future-oriented scientific field
- are interested in creating sustainable value for our project partners
- have a convincing personality which combines analytical and conceptual thinking with entrepreneurial behavior
- would like to lecture
Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW is one of Switzerland’s largest multidisciplinary universities of applied sciences, with over 14,000 students and 3,400 faculty and staff.
The School of Management and Law is one of the leading business schools in Switzerland with internationally recognized Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs as well as cooperative PhD programs, well-established continuing education programs that are needs based, and innovative research and development projects. As the first business school of a Swiss university of applied sciences, the SML meets the high standards of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), making it one of the top 800 business schools in the world.
The International Management Institute is part of the Department of International Business. We focus on the effects of globalization and the challenges of international business activities. The Center for EMEA Business as part of the International Management Institute provides relevant knowledge of the cultural, economic, and political aspects of the EMEA region and explain what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur in these countries.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte ohws.prospective.ch.