Website Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften
Do you have talent and passion for digital education and for coffee? Come and join the team of the Coffee Ex-cellence Center and be part of the leading coffee education and research programs
Do you have talent and passion for digital education and for coffee? Come and join the team of the Coffee Excellence Center and be part of the leading coffee education and research programs
- Support of the project manager in organisational, coordinating, conceptual, administrative and project-related matters for online learning continuing education degree in coffee
- Design and implement online learning in our further educational programs in coffee. Work collaboratively with a large customer and co-lead the upgrade and revision of an existing online learning program in coffee
- Transfer content into an engaging and user-friendly e-learning format and edit scientific coffee knowledge to make it easy accessible for a larger group of participants. Copyedit and proofread content
- Processing of general correspondence, contact person for students, internal and external stakeholders
- Coordination, preparation and recording of virtual classrooms and virtual lab sessions
- Organisation and execution of workshops and events, planning event details and aspects
- The position is limited to one year with the possibility of extension
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Very familiar with Office application programs and digital learning technology tools
- Some initial professional experience with designing and implementing online learning programs
- Communicative and resilient personality with a great interest in the diverse organisational and administrative tasks as well as challenges related to supporting the management of the continuing education
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A Plus: Knowledge about coffee and graphic design skills
Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW is one of Switzerland’s largest multidisciplinary universities of applied sciences, with over 14’000 students and 3’400 faculty and staff.
Study and research in Wädenswil: practical, creative, passionate and reflective. Our expertise in life sciences and facility management in the areas of the environment, food and health enables us to make a vital contribution to solving social challenges and improving quality of life.
The Institute for Chemistry and Biotechnology (ICBT) is one of the scientific institutes at the ZHAW. It conducts ap-plied research on cutting-edge topics relating to health, chemistry, biotechnology and the environment – from an-tibiotic resistance and antiviral agents to microplastics and more sustainable chemical processes. The institute trains young people for the growing life sciences market in three bachelor’s programmes and two master’s courses. Our understanding of chemistry and biotechnology is that it involves the linking of discoveries in the natural sci-ences with technological knowledge, with the aim of applying biological systems to the analysis and manufacture of products. The focus is on applications in the areas of pharma, food and ecology.
The Coffee Excellence Center is the leading Public Research Institution on coffee along the coffee value chain: from crop to cup.
To apply for this job please visit ohws.prospective.ch.