Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Ebikon.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company’s success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Project Manager R&D – Electrical Machines m/f 80-100%
Mobility is the goal
Schindler R&D is responsible for developing and releasing the State-of-the-art products our customers are requesting today and, in the future, applying the most advanced, safe and robust technology. The Project Manager R&D – Electrical Machines will be responsible for the project governance of all machine projects and leading development projects from specification to market ready products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project Management of component development projects
- Setting up and planning machine development projects
- Creating and maintaining the project plan (work breakdown structure, schedule with milestones, required resources and budget). Ensure adherence to defined processes within the project.
- Compile project deliverables
- Organize and moderate milestone reviews, project meetings, change control boards. Track findings and open issues to closure.
- Single point of entry for reporting and project status of all machine projects
- Project governance and presentation of project results to management
- Interface to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Industrialization, Maintenance, Safety…) to ensure aligned communication across all machine projects
Mobility needs you
You are an open-minded, entrepreneurial thinking and integrative person with excellent communication skills who takes ownership and feels comfortable in taking a leading role. Furthermore, you possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering – PMO certification is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Very good project management skills
- Experience in multi-site / multi-national project management within an R&D organization
- Good know-how of mechanical and/or electrical machine design
Do you want to move the future with us?
For questions please don’t hesitate to ask Christian Gerber, Phone (+41) 414453122
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte job.schindler.com.