Professor:in Information Systems 80 – 100 % – ZHAW
Webseite Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften
We invites applications for a Professor:in Information Systems who will contribute to developing of Information Systems in research, teaching, and outreach.
The ZHAW School of Management and Law invites applications for a Professor:in Information Systems who will contribute to developing of Information Systems in research, teaching, and outreach.
- Lead research activities in the area of information systems and ensure their longterm development
- Develop a pipeline of competitive grants with research funding institutions (e.g., Swiss National Science Foundation, Innosuisse, EU) and industry partners
- Teach in the Bachelor, Master, or executive programs
- Contribute to the development of early career researchers and to the institute culture
- PhD in Information Systems (preferred) or a related field
- Established visibility in the field evidenced through publications in high-quality academic journals
- Evidence of competitive research grants and industry funding
- Practical experience gained though work in industry, consulting, or executive education
- Track record in successfully managing industry collaboration, e.g., through joint research with corporate partners, or customized education
- Good teaching evaluations at different levels (bachelor, master, and continuing education)
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
- Good communication skills and entrepreneurial spirit
We look forward receiving your complete application documents via our online platform by 5 June 2023.
Candidates who meet the selection criteria will be awarded the title of Professor by the Council of the Universities of Applied Sciences of the canton of Zurich.
ZHAW School of Management and Law is committed to increase diversity and explicitly encourage female and/or diverse candidates to apply for this position.
Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW is one of Switzerland’s largest multidisciplinary universities of applied sciences, with over 14’000 students and 3’400 faculty and staff.
The School of Management and Law (SML), with its internationally recognized Bachelor’s and Master’s programs, cooperative PhD programs, range of needs-oriented and well-established continuing education programs, as well as innovative research & development projects, is one of the leading business schools in Switzerland. The SML is currently the only business school of a Swiss university of applied sciences to feature in the prestigious Financial Times rankings: Not only is it among the 90 leading European business schools, it offers one of the 90 best Master’s programs in management worldwide. In addition, it meets the demanding standards of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the leading international organization for the accreditation of business schools.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte ohws.prospective.ch.