14Schweiz – Zürich0914
Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you interested in the topics of digitalization, marketplaces and ecosystems and their impact on our banking business today and tomorrow? Are you looking for a job involving the interaction with multiple stakeholders and institutional investors such as pension funds, investment foundations, insurers and banks as well as their respective relationship management teams? Do you want to get insights on the dynamics of digital platforms and marketplaces and shape the investor experience?
We are looking for someone like that to:
- assume responsibility for the acquisition and on-boarding of new institutional investors (pension funds, investment foundations, insurers and banks) for our lending platforms (key4.ch and UBS Atrium)
- management of our existing investor base including the handling of day-to-day requests
- work on projects for the digital platforms and marketplaces business area enhancing our product offering for investors with an interest in debt investments
- assume responsibility of single project streams
- interact with the business units to gather their needs for new products and transactions, as well as liaise with multiple stakeholders, assessing the initiatives from different angles (e.g. marketing, front, sales, IT, legal, banking products, credit risk)
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working as part of the Digital Platforms & Marketplaces business area, based in Zürich. We are responsible for digital business transformation, particularly in the field of lending platforms (e.g. key4.ch or UBS Atrium).
- 5-8 years in a financial services organization, preferably with experience in relationship management of highly-demanding clients
- an authentic interest for lending and debt investments
- strong interpersonal, organizational and communication/presentation skills, and capacity to handle management attention
- capacity to interact with multiple stakeholders
- intellectual curiosity, resilience, commitment, self-motivation and the proven capacity to operate effectively also under tight deadlines
- fluent German and English language skills (French as a plus)
- advanced user in MS Office
- equivalent to a university degree in finance, business, technology or related field is a plus
- passionate about shaping the digital world of tomorrow
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.ubs.com.