Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 21,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
Successful product development depends on people becoming more proficient in living five values: Commitment, Focus, Openness, Respect, and Courage
Our innovative solutions and products are characterised by the highest efficiency and reliability. They are used wherever it is all about capturing, analysing and visualising 3D information. Improve your future with us, become part of our team and this global success story. Join our VP Strategic Innovation Simon Mark and be part of a product innovation project!
- Be part of R&D team and take the product focus with an entrepreneurial and dynamic spirit in a globally active company
- Dive in with our development teams and external partners in a scrum organisation as a Product Owner
- Maximise the product- and customer value in close collaboration with the development team and with the stakeholders
- Enjoy the teamwork in a cross-functional and diverse project environment for a vertical integrated product
- Work in the project core team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Enjoy collaboration and thrive in a dynamic, multicultural, and global environment
What to expect?
- To be part of a complete product innovation project
- Working in an environment that empowers you to be creative, open minded and responsible
- Involvement in the full UX/UI life cycle including decision making from design to production
- Ability to apply state-of-the-art technologies to fulfill the project goals
- Working in a cross functional, multicultural and globally spread team
- Mutual respect, appreciation and teamplay
- Fun and motivation
- University degree in Computer Science or any other related field
- Proven skills as Product Owner in at least two projects
- Agile mindset, know agile methods and tools, and love the challenge of complex problems
- Experience in coordinating agile SW projects with internal and external teams / partners
- First involvement in product development related to 3D visualisation, machine learning, software and algorithm development with a strong focus on UI/UX
- Knowledge of SW development process for mobile applications and / or augmented reality is a plus
- Proactive & self-starter mindset and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- English & German fluent
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hexagon Technology Center GmbH
Heinrich Wild Strasse
To apply for this job please visit iventajobdata.eu.