Webseite Hexagon | Leica
Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the digital world.
As a Product Owner AI you are working closely with our Hexagon internal business units to extend and deliver our AI offerings via Xalt (www.hexagonxalt.com).
The Xalt offerings are all around delivery of data from inception, processing to consumption to our customer. If you see yourself working with business units serving solutions to customers in various industries and if you want to make a real impact across Hexagon`s offerings around streaming point-clouds, real-time asset management systems, digital workflows with 2D/3D, XR and applied AI, be our guest! This position is available in Zürich or Heerbrugg.
This appeals to you
- Interface with Hexagon Business Units and Development Teams for projects and project-opportunities around ML/AI (in the domains of time-series, text, speech, plus further as business needs arise)
- Understand, define and communicate AI/ML requirements around a solution to stakeholders and R&D
- Refine and ensure delivery of AI/ML modules in solutions built with Xalt
- Define and continuously build our current AI/ML offering portfolio
- Competition analysis and assessments in line with Business Units on competition and our own software
- Contribute to business plans, tenders and prospects by providing relevant inputs (Functional, Operational, Performance, Service Level Agreements, Legal, .. )
- Customer Success work around AI with Xalt (trainings, introductions, online community, support)
This is you
- You can present and explain the benefits of deployed AI/ML modules from your track record
- You are a hands-on person, well versed to present your results to several stakeholders
- You put substance over form and focus on go-to-market
- You feel comfortable in an environment where we communicate unusually frequent across teams, cultures, nations and time-zones
- A relevant university qualification (Master / PhD) in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or a related field with focus on machine learning
- Product Packaging and Go-to-Market experience with AI
- Strong English knowledge (German a plus)
- Ability to travel up to 20%
As part of the Hexagon brand network, consisting of a 20,000 strong global workforce, we encourage our employees to grow with our company. It is important to us that our employees have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the business while at the same time developing their own talents and careers.
How can I apply