Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 21,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
High-quality and high-end products inspire you. With creative concepts and strategies, you convince both existing and new customers of our surveying solutions. A confident behavior and professional know-how mark you out? Join our team and make your visions come true!
- Communicating the benefits and value of digitalisation with measurement technologies to the surveying, engineering and construction industries
- Being the responsible for marketing communications for a set of geospatial measurement solutions
- Being responsible for multi-channel marketing communications for product launch and sustenance campaigns
- Working together with product management, industry and regional marketing teams to support industry-focused campaigns
- Producing compelling content and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that resonate with industries that use geospatial measurement solutions
- Being target-focused to deliver on-time and on-budget
- University degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in Marketing, Communication or Media
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience, preferably in an international B2B environment in a field related to the surveying, engineering and construction industries
- A data-driven thinker, comfortable with digital marketing technology (e.g. Social Media, content marketing/automation, SEO/SEM and more)
- Strong stakeholder management skills, helping you thrive within cross-functional teams
- Excellent attention to detail, proactiveness and hands-on mentality combined with a project-driven mindset
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English; German language skills would be beneficial
Leica Geosystems AG
Heinrich Wild Strasse
To apply for this job please visit iventajobdata.eu.