Switzerland – Zürich
Digital, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you want to actively shape the digital transformation of Switzerland’s leading universal bank and the world’s largest asset manager? Are you successfully moving at the interface of business and IT, with proven competence in client experience management? Would you like to conceptually develop and implement digital financial products and related service offerings as well as new business models?
We are looking for a new colleague for the following portfolio of tasks:
• as part of the Digital Banking unit, as business representative, you are jointly responsible for the maintenance and further development of UBS’s digital channels
• drive strategic offering expansion and innovation as well as digitalization of financial and investment products
• support product management in the development of interface-based value-added services in order to tap new customer benefits and new business models beyond the boundaries of traditional banking
• identifying internal and external trends as well as new solutions and cooperation approaches to meet changing customer needs are also part of your tasks. From this you derive concrete ideas for the development of new products and services as well as for the continuous improvement and expansion of the digital ecosystem
• coordinate, plan and advise the most important product units and interface partners in interesting and challenging projects across all phases along the defined product development strategy
In this role, you are part of the Multichannel Management & Digitization team. Together with a highly motivated and diverse team of proven specialists for banking, financial and investment products as well as associated platforms and market positions you design and implement the future offerings in digital banking globally.
The distinctive interface character of this function allows you to establish and expand a comprehensive network and provides a uniquely wide range of high-quality competencies. Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the further development of digital channels and supervise multifaceted, interdisciplinary projects that are implemented with agile process models.
• a passion and high affinity for digital products and services, preferably in finance and banking, with appropriate professional expertise
• at least 2 years of relevant professional experience
• a strong track record as a product/project manager with strong analytical and conceptual skills in the delivery of software products or complex questions at the interface of business and IT
• a strong sensitivity to opportunities and stumbling blocks as well as knowledge of collaboration with interdisciplinary teams and application of agile methodology
• an outstanding university degree, preferably in the area of business administration, banking, finance or technical background
• an authentic, passionate, independent, but also mediating personality with a high customer, team and result orientation and a healthy balance between tenacity and pragmatism
• an excellent & cooperative communicator in German and English (oral and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.ubs.com.