Product Engineer Survey Solutions (m/f/d) – Leica Geosystems AG
Webseite Hexagon I Leica Geosystems
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 24,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
In our company, you can develop concepts and designs for smart software applications in international as well as cross-sectoral teams, and bring our products to life. With a high attention to detail and level of motivation, you support us in meeting all customer requirements. Join our team and make your visions come true!
This appeals to you
- You know the solutions that our Surveying and Construction customers follow to complete their field project work and can discuss steps of the workflows in detail.
- You know how to consider the right field tools to get the job done in the office, including scanning and imaging sensors, and can connect your work with external data services.
- Taking from your experience you will be documenting and shaping how the user achieves their goals for specific workflows
- Communicating and collaborating with R&D engineers and software developers to drive the solution in an agile Project Management environment
- Delivering your solution including testing to ensure meeting Leica Geosystems’ high quality standards for our software
- Meeting customers, providing product training, and contributing to supporting materials for our worldwide sales and support network, including international travel when necessary
This is you
- University Degree in Geodesy or Geomatics
- Experience as a surveyor or construction engineer comfortable with state of the art data acquisition techniques (using Robotic Total stations, GNSS RTK and post processing, scanning and imaging) and willingness to move forward in career development to Product Management area.
- Experience with office software practices used in the context of land surveying, earth work construction and BIM workflows
- Experience with legal land surveys and filing regulations is a plus
- Experience with CAD and GIS products including Autodesk, Bentley, BricsCAD, ESRI, QGIS a must
- Strong communication skills, self-organized and willing to learn.
- Enjoy working within an international, dynamic and fast moving environment
- Like being innovative, identifying areas of improvement and solving them with own ideas
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), other languages nice to have
In case you have any questions regarding our positions or our company please contact Yevheniia Dolia
Leica Geosystems AG
Heinrich Wild Strasse
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte iventajobdata.eu.