Website Hexagon I Leica Geosystems
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 21,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
In our company you will support delivering concepts and designs for smart software applications, working in international and cross functional teams to bring these solutions to life. In this position you will be driving the functionality of working with point clouds including classification by machine learning to deliver state of the art solutions to the market. This includes coordinating between the product management and core technology and algorithm teams contributing to bringing research to reality. With your high level of motivation and attention to detail you supporting us meeting our customer requirements is your success. If that describes you, come join our team!
- Interpreting and defining efficient and effective solutions supporting our customers data capture workflows considering scanning, scan registration and photogrammetric sensors
- Specifying and describing the user interaction for supporting the customers workflows
- Collaborating with R&D engineers and software developers to drive the solution in an agile Project Management environment
- Testing and ensuring solutions to achieve Leica Geosystems’ high quality standards for our software
- Product training and providing supporting materials for our worldwide sales and support network, including international travel when necessary (< 10%)
- University Degree in Geodesy, Geomatics or related field
- Skilled Land Surveyor or engineer comfortable with state of the art data acquisition techniques (UAV, Imaging, Laser Scanning)
- Experienced with software packages used for point cloud and image processing specifically in the context of Surveying and BIM
- Knowledge in Autodesk, Bentley, ESRI and similar design and information management software solutions
- Experience in Quality Assurance is a plus
- Strong communication skills, self-organized and willing to learn
- Enjoy working within an international, dynamic and fast moving environment
- Like being innovative, identifying areas of improvement and solving them with own ideas
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is a nice to have
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Leica Geosystems AG
Heinrich Wild Strasse
To apply for this job please visit iventajobdata.eu.