What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Principal Advisor (f/m/d) Strategy and Growth HXM Solutions
The Solution Advisor (Senior) Specialist (f/m/d) is responsible for driving the build of a sustainable SAP SuccessFactors solution pipeline coverage (including all Solution Extensions, Endorsed Apps, App Center Offerings) working virtually with global and local SuccessFactors marketing and demand generation teams as well as with the solution specialists and take E2E responsibility and tasks for the successful execution.
- Drive continuous improvement of Business Development and Presales activities, creating / implementing new ideas (e.g. FutureOfWorkPopUp Lab, Future of Work Tour) to boost sustainable pipeline growth, build a reliable customer community and drive strategic projects.
- Pitch and present the SAP SuccessFactors solution portfolio, messaging in course of internal and external events (OnSite, Webinars) towards customers and colleagues.
- Define and oversee the execution of demand generation programs designed to increase pipeline coverage and win rates (e.g. SF MEE Demand Generation Waves)
- Develop and drive initiatives to move our OnPremise Customers to the cloud and tap into new markets, especially around regulated industries.
- Ensure new deals and revenue programs can be commercialized and are executable.
- Analyse strength, weaknesses and white spaces for the SAP SuccessFactors portfolio.
Experience and Educational
- Successful completion of Bachelor or Master degree or comparable proven training
- Experience in Business Development activities, Strategy Development and Execution preferable in the context of the line of business HR and new work formats
- Knowledge about customers challenges and opportunities in defining their journey from on premise software consumption to cloud based HR solutions (hybrid, full cloud models)
- Customer & sales orientation
- Very good communication and presentation skills on all management levels
- Fluent German and English language skills are mandatory
- Experience in HCM/HXM cloud products is a plus
- 5+ years’ business development / HCM sales / pre-sales experience / consultancy services
At SAP, we believe you should treat the whole person, not just the person who comes to work every day. It is the sum that defines who you are. Are you looking for a compelling career or an exciting adventure? Would you like to impact the world by working on products and technologies that genuinely innovate? Are you interested in joining the world’s largest provider of Enterprise Application Software family? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you soon. Apply today!
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:296387 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Job Segment: ERP, Business Development, SAP, Database, Technology, Strategy, Sales
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.