SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Expectations and Tasks
This is a customer facing role where you will support as trusted advisor and solution expert for the SAP BTP solution portfolio, especially on Planning and Analytics. You will interact with customers’ senior executives, technical and LOB leaders whereby you will articulate the business value of the BTP, especially SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning. You will be provided with a work environment that is fun, flexible and supports creativity so you can try out your own ideas.
Following are the key tasks that this role will perform:
- Delivers demonstrations/ presentations of the BTP, with focus on SAP Analytics Cloud for BI and Planning, including clear value propositions and key differentiators
- Works 1-1 with customers to identify Planning use cases along a business process across all LoBs and where the BTP can deliver significant value.
- Develops and drives message as an Extended Enterprise Planning Ambassador assisting with internal and external awareness.
- Drives demand generation in one-to-many engagements, e.g. as keynote speaker and presenter.
- Besides process and model experience, also solves complex integration and platform system requirements.
- Manages and delivers prototypes and Proof of Concepts for customers to prove the viability of SAC for Planning / BTP overall for Analytics / Collaborative Enterprise Planning.
- Personalizes materials and demos to ensure delivery of simple, appealing, and compelling customer presentations, based on unique needs identified from discovery sessions with customers.
- Works in cross-functional teams together with Industry and Specialized Sales and Presales, Product Management, CEEs, Services and Partners
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Data Science
- 5+ years of hands-on customer facing Enterprise Architect, Presales, Solution Advisor, Business Development, Business Consultancy or SAP Consulting experience in the area of Data & Analytics and Business Planning
- Financial Planning & Analysis process experience and solution knowledge is a must
- Experiences in Data Management and Data Warehousing; Basic understanding in the Platform area
- Proven track record of managing and delivering critical projects and Proof of Concepts for large customers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as, interpersonal skills including collaboration, presentation, facilitation and persuasion
- Fluency in English and German OR French is a must
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s diversity commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.