SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
In this role you will be working in a cross-functional team who values trust, respect and diversity.
We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use. To thrive in this role you are someone who appreciates close collaboration, open communication, and feedback.
- Strategize, prepare and deliver engaging solution demonstrations, presentations and business cases to prospects and clients that lead to successful sales outcomes with Signavio’s products and services
- Lead the technical process mining evaluations (Proof of Concepts) of large scale data manipulation scenarios.
- Respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs) (functional, technical, security aspects) and deliver timely, detailed, and well-crafted follow-up reports and presentations to client and prospect requests for additional information
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Signavio’s solution suite, competitive product offerings, market intelligence, and unique differentiation
- Collaborate with Sales enablement and product teams to share market insight and solutions, and work with post-sales delivery teams to ensure long term customer success.
Role Requirements & Experience
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of successful Enterprise Solution Consulting experience in B2B
- Experience with BPM, BPMN or Process modelling software
- Experience with SQL and Java, or python or R is an advantage
- You are able to demo our REST API to explain connectivity with 3rd party systems
- You are able to present on technical architecture
- You can answer security questionnaires and explain our security organization/hardware/software/process (DRP Disaster Recovery Plan, ISO 27001, performance monitoring, software/hardware to improve security)
About the Team
Building on SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy, it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation and help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Together, with the acquisition of Signavio, a recognized and strong market leader in the process excellence and intelligence area, we are creating a comprehensive, end-to-end Business Process Intelligence (BPI) offering for our customers! Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
What you get from us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s diversity commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.