SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Platform & Technologies (P&T) Partner Recruiting and Activation Expert signs responsible to grow SAP’s indirect software license revenue for the SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) portfolio with and through our Partner Ecosystem in Middle & Eastern Europe (MEE), with a focus on Mid-Market customers. This role is responsible for proactively developing the partner’s SAP business by driving sales (via partners to net new customers and to the partner’s current customer base), demand generation and partner capabilities with a strong focus on mid-term perspective. The new Platform Partner Ecosystem team will offer an agile, creative and innovative environment closely aligned with all partner-facing supporting functions in MEE.
Responsibilities include the following
Strategic Value and Business Development for the Platform Partner Ecosystem
- Influence the Platform Partner Ecosystem in MEE to follow a disciplined Go-To-Market plan and to expand the partner cloud business with SAP.
- Drive SAP Cloud Software License Revenue with and through partners across the SAP BTP portfolio. Responsibility for partner cloud success and business contribution. Advise partners on Own-IP development including commercial models and business case aspects (build). Focus on strategic Line of Businesses (e.g. SAP S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management Suite, SAP Customer Experience, ….) to inspire cross-sell of SAP BTP through our partners.
- Contribute with own ideas and best practice sharing. Be a fast adopter and work in an agile environment of new technologies, continuous innovation, and strategic topics.
Partner Demand Generation and Pipeline Creation
- Develop partner’s pipeline supporting demand generation activities. Drive to SAP’s expectation of pipeline multipliers and leveraging SAP marketing and business development resources and tools.
Strategic & cross-organizational leadership
- Orchestrate a strong network and leverage all sales / non-sales functions as well as organizational areas across SAP to support the whole partner value-chain. Be an essential link between P&T sales organization, SAP BTP Product Management organization as well as other regional or global functions to help facilitate and scale the MEE SAP BTP Partner Ecosystem (sell, build, run). It is the key to the success of our Partner Ecosystem in MEE.
- Bachelor or Master´s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experienced Professional with proven performance in Sales and Channel Sales Management on an international scale in-/outside SAP. Having worked in a matrix organization is a plus.
- Substantiated knowledge about the SAP BTP product portfolio or competing platform solutions, external analyst views and Market potential for the Partner Ecosystem (sell, build, run). Knowledge about the SAP BTP and its value proposition to identify sales opportunities is a plus.
- Understanding of the SAP solution portfolio, especially S/4HANA solutions suite as well as cloud computing models SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. Additional Line of Business knowledge (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management Suite, SAP Customer Experience, ….) is a plus.
- Language skills: Fluent (spoken and written) in English and German.
- Additional language within MEE is a plus.
- Strong structured communication and problem-solving skills as well networked team player.
- Exceptional analytical, interpersonal, and persuasion skills, as well as ability to think out-of-the-box never losing the “big picture” context.
- Be creative, self-motivated and persistent. Willingness to fast adopt new areas and technologies.
- Recognized personality to work on pragmatic and measurable actions and commitments.
- Ability to work on C-Level with Partner and SAP Management
- This position could be placed anywhere in the DACH Region (Zurich/Vienna/Walldorf).
About the Team
The MEE Ecosystem Success team has newly merged out of the Channel- and the Cloud-/LoB teams. The team scope is to deploy a true and radical partner-centric approach to create new markets, accelerate innovation, fuel revenue growth, and deliver customer success together. This means, to ensure a high Cloud revenue growth delivered by the Partner Ecosystem through incremental, indirect revenue, innovative apps and high-quality projects to maximize Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV).
What you get from us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s diversity commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.