SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the Partner Business Manager Expert, you are responsible for promoting SAP Concur product sales through a team of partners in your region (MEE, as of today Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Poland and Czech Republic). You are the single point of contact for all sales opportunities that have a partner component, both internally and externally. You are the face of SAP Concur and accountable for building and maintaining the relationship with our partners, including yearly Business Plans that we monitor on a quarterly base with our partners.
- Manage and drive pipeline and sales revenue plans to meet goals
- Works directly with the sales team and is responsible for the managing of partner relationships.
- Monitor partners’ performance to objectives and provide guidance/coaching as necessary.
- Assess needs of partner sales team and conducts product training as needed
- Create awareness for company products amongst assigned team of partners
- Coordinate training, consulting and joint development activities with partners
- Create and execute against an agreed Sales and Business Development plan for the region
- Coordinate effective marketing programs within partner channels and our own partner channel marketing.
- Represent Concur in industry associations and events
- Efficiently coordinate the creation and dissemination of forecasting and reporting data
- Operate under minimal supervision
- Need to be able to determine the needs of their internal and external partners
- Maintain knowledge in product, marketplace, and current business issues
- Interact with sales, marketing and partners
- Coordinate with Global BD Team or Global Partner
Qualifications, Education, Experience & Training
- BAC + 5 or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years’ experience in a B2B Sales environment
- Knowledge of Business Travel ecosystem and SAP ecosystem is a plus.
- Businss fluency in German and English is a must. Swiss German and French is an Asset.
What You get from us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.