Webseite Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften
Lecturer Local & Regional Governance with Research Focus 70 – 100 %
Your research and teaching in Local & Regional Governance shape the future of Local Governance in Europe
- Acquisition and management of international and national research and consulting projects in the field of Local & Regional Governance
- Preparation of scientific publications in highly ranked international journals
- Lecturing as well as supervision of bachelor, master and diploma theses and dissertations
- Implementation of the established national local authorities monitoring system
- Maintenance and expansion of the research focus as well as the network
For this position, you have a PhD in business administration, administrative science, or a related field and several years of professional experience. You have experience in challenging research projects and/or in consulting public institutions. Your experience in managing projects enables you to handle projects efficiently and in a results- and target group-oriented manner. You enjoy working in diverse teams and communicate appropriately and stylistically in writing and orally in English and German. An above-average willingness to perform and learn as well as flexibility round off your personal profile.
Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW is one of Switzerland’s largest multidisciplinary universities of applied sciences, with over 13,000 students and 3,000 faculty and staff.
The ZHAW School of Management and Law (SML) is one of Switzerland’s leading business schools, offering interna-tionally recognized bachelor’s and master’s degree programs as well as cooperative PhD programs, an established continuing education program, and innovative research projects. SML ranks among the top 100 European business schools in the Financial Times ranking.
The Institute for Public Management (IVM) is a Swiss anchored institute for public management with a national and international network. As a new focus in research, teaching & continuing education as well as consulting, there is, in ad-dition to the specialist units Public Financial Management, and Public Performance Management & Digital Transfor-mation, the specialist unit Local, Regional & Collaborative Governance.