Webseite Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften
Lecturer in English as a Foreign Language & eLearning Specialist, 20 %
This is an exciting opportunity to participate in the development and teaching of a range of blended English for Specific Purposes courses at the undergraduate level.
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (levels B1 – C2)
- Further development of the School’s eLearning strategy
- Collaborative development of interactive eLearning content and in-class learning materials
- Collaborative development of course assessment materials
- Proof-reading and translation (from German into English) of internal and external documents
- Proven track record in teaching English as a foreign language
- Master’s degree and language teaching qualification
- Able to oversee all aspects of the development of a Blended Learning course, from concept to execution
- Extensive experience in the development of eLearning materials
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (e.g. moodle)
- Level C1 German
Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW is one of Switzerland’s largest multidisciplinary universities of applied sciences, with over 14’000 students and 3’400 faculty and staff. The School of Life Sciences and Facility Management is located in an attractive setting in Wädenswil on the Lake of Zurich. Its Department Transversalis (ATV) ensures that students have a solid grounding in the areas of natural sciences, general education and foreign languages.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte ohws.prospective.ch.