SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Purpose and Objectives
SAP’s Intelligent Delivery Group strategy is driving innovative services to customers from an end-to-end perspective. SAP Intelligent Delivery Group (IDG) provides a major cornerstone in this value-chain. The mission of SAP IDG is to achieve customer satisfaction and retention by efficient and flawless implementation of all SAP solutions across all geographies.
SAP IDG is the Trusted Partner for all customers globally. It delivers excellence by
- helping customers on their journey to innovation and simplification across all solutions
- providing an unparalleled service experience On Premise, in the Cloud as well as hybrid
- delivering efficient results based on major practices with a focus on Industry, LoB and Platform
- No professional experience required but beneficial (like working student)
Education and Qualifications
- University degree in computer / data science or comparable education
- English & German fluent, French is a plus
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge in the following topics:
- Computer Science / Data Science Background
- Programming Language(s) like JAVA/Python/R and/or SQL
- AI / ML Knowledge beneficial
- SAP BTP / Cloud Platform functionalities (Basics)
- Self-motivated, ability to pick up things quickly
- Communication & presentation skills
What you get from us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s diversity commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.