Would you like to empower our customers to grow their business with your IT skills? Do you want be responsible for all aspects of indices applications, engines and service Lifecycle from the interface to business team to the application and vendor/partner relationship management? Then, our very engaged and motivated DevOps IT team can’t wait to hear from you! We create, plan, manage and support growing the SIX index business through specialized IT products and services. You will be a leader of an international team with around 10-12 DevOps engineers and architects located in multiple countries (Switzerland, Sweden, Spain), having in charge the budget related and ensuring a world class quality service to our customers. You will further foster growth and drive innovation in our Index Business
What You Will Do
- lead and develop people as a strategic leader with high visibility and exposure to senior management while ensuring compliance with legal guidelines and regulations
- responsible for development, testing, enhancements and maintenance of the SIX index calculation platform including operations and support
- drive various projects as well as the use of Agile and DevOps approaches, including automated testing and deployment
- act as interface to business teams and cultivate partnership-based collaboration with external software providers while assuring the interests of SIX as a client
- guarantee architectural and technology alignment with SIX enterprise architecture and the overall SIX Financial Information Strategy
What You Bring
- 10 or more years of experience working in similar position as a manager (of a team of at least 10 engineers) in a global IT organization
- Software engineering background with an agile mindset and hands-on experience of development and support
- very good communication, negotiation and presentation skills as well as the ability to build and establish close partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- high motivation with attention to results and structured approach of working
- very good written and verbal English, German and Spanish are a plus
If you have any questions, please call Melanie Kurath +41 58 399 31 80.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.six-group.com.