SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVESSAP SuccessFactors helps to bring organization’s purpose to life and put more meaning into people’s work, creating an engaged workforce that improves both performance and profit. We help customers use intelligence to strengthen engagement across the entire workforce, deliver new, meaningful workplace experiences and join a community defining the future of work.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Solving tasks independently
- High level of reliability
- Learning new things and mastering them
- Work as a team with the Head of SuccessFactors Switzerland to develop and execute programs to drive the sustainability pipeline.
- Assist the Solution Sales Manager in driving projects and marketing activities
- Team up with Solution Sales Executives to establish and develop demand generation plans.
- Lead various sales projects related to SuccessFactors/SAP Cloud HCM applications and identifying new business opportunities together with the Sales Executives.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Business Economics, Information Technology or similar areas
- Having the following computer skills: Microsoft Office esp. Excel
- Speaking English fluently, speaking German is a plus
- Besides that, you bring/you are: Project Management experience; team player, adaptive, reliable, driven by success, enthusiastic, organized
- Others: at least in the final year of bachelor’s degree
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Preffered start and end date: 01.06.2020-30.11.2020
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Switzerland #Schweiz #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.