The SDX Head of Product is a strategic executive, team supervisor and an advocate of SDX’s global product suite. The primary goal of this London or Zurich based position is to lead and facilitate the creation and extension of products that deliver commercial value to both customers and the SDX Ecosystem reporting into the CEO of SDX.
What You Will Do
- Provide strategic guidance for all product related decisions, including product roadmap, to maximize SDX’s business goals and growth (ex: revenue, market share); be able to articulate the “why” of the product and what to build next
- Develop, supervise and oversee the global SDX Product organization, including Product Heads, Product Managers, Function Heads and Business Analysts
- Explore new business opportunities within the existing product portfolio based on deep customer and capital market understanding and participate in the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy for new and existing SDX products and services
- Communicate to the SDX stakeholders including SDX Board of Directors and Customers, reporting on various aspects of the product’s development, from marketing, research, analytics, and management
- Responsible for managing, driving, and providing direction to the product teams to ensure their success and professional development through ongoing learning and development
- Create a structure that enables the product team to leverage inputs from Product Marketing, Engineering, Sales, and feedback from customers directly in order to measure SDX’s products more effectively and holistically within the product life cycles
What You Bring
- 10+ years managing, mentoring, motivating and growing a mature and goal-driven product team
- Strong proven history of developing team members technically, professionally and individually
- Transparent, collaborative and concise communicator who is constantly looking for opportunities to increase velocity and remove roadblocks
- Previous experience in building, launching and scaling financial software products and establishing product-market fit in the B2B space and passionate about software development and its impact on business outcomes
- Ability to create and convey a vision and have the drive to make that vision a reality and to manage a relatively small number of extremely high value stakeholders
- Possess a blend of business and strong technical depth with ability to see the big-picture and the details simultaneously
If you have any questions, please call Sandra Bolognese +41 58 508 31 06.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.six-group.com.