Head Legal & Compliance (f/m/d) – Oetiker
Find more than just a job – find your peace of mind! All around the globe customers rely on our safe connecting solutions. But we are also a reliable partner for our employees. About 2,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries play their part in ensuring that our products are the trusted solution for mission-critical applications. Whether it’s engines, airbags, or heart pumps – every day we develop connecting solutions for a wide variety of industries and thus take important steps towards a better future. Would you like to be a part of it?
- Monitor the company’s compliance with laws and policies
- Plan, design and implement the company’s compliance program
- Communicate with employees to ensure everyone is aware of what they need to do to comply with internal policies and external laws
- Establish, a periodical review and improve internal compliance policies and procedures and policies (i.e. KYC, whistle blowing, code of conduct, product safety, etc.)
- Evaluate overall compliance risk catalogue
- Link policies, standard operating procedures, internal controls, monitoring and reporting with the goal of improving operations and establishing a compliance culture
- Provide legal advice, preparation, review and negotiation of documents and contracts of all matters but especially in context of the automotive sector (national/ international) in close cooperation with the respective departments (e.g. Sales, Engineering, Supply Chain, After Sales, Marketing, Product Safety)
- Advising the business in relation to regulatory change which may impact the business
- 5+ years of professional experience as a qualified lawyer or a legal department with experience in audit/ risk management/ compliance functions
- Master’s degree in Law (LL.M.) or any other Bar exam
- Thorough knowledge of international compliance standards and in-depth understanding of how to roll-out compliance systems
- Knowledge and experience with M&A
- Hands on mentality
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken German and English
Get to know us to get ahead.
For more than 80 years, Oetiker has been a leading manufacturer of high-end connecting solutions for OEMs worldwide. As an employer, we offer our employees attractive international challenges and many development opportunities. Diversity and high quality standards are the foundation of our corporate culture. This way, we combine the visions of today with the technology of tomorrow.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.