Head IT Service Management EMEA (w/m/d) – Oetiker
Find more than just a job – find your peace of mind! All around the globe customers rely on our safe connecting solutions. But we are also a reliable partner for our employees. About 2,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries play their part in ensuring that our products are the trusted solution for mission-critical applications. Whether it’s engines, airbags, or heart pumps – every day we develop connecting solutions for a wide variety of industries and thus take important steps towards a better future. Would you like to be a part of it?
- Leadership of EMEA local IT Specialists (3 employees)
- Implement and support the future IT Global Operating Service team
- Deliver the agreed level of Information Technology service to all Oetiker users (including infrastructure, workplace, and end user support)
- Implement solutions to measure and monitor IT services in EMEA
- Fully accountable for infrastructure resilience, IT business continuity, and disaster recovery and end user support in EMEA
- Oversees the portfolio of projects and programs
- Act as vendor manager for key IT service providers of hardware, software, and consultancy services in EMEA
- Ensure best value by regular benchmarking and market review
- Completed higher education in the field of information technology or engineering
- Several years of professional experience in ServiceDesk
- Cross functional experience: IT, Business Operations, PMO, Quality
- Experience in IT Governance (ITIL, CMMI, Agile)
- Experience in change management/process optimization
- Ability to work and experience with working in a complex, international matrix organization
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
Get to know us to get ahead.
For more than 75 years, Oetiker has been a leading manufacturer of high-end connecting solutions for OEMs worldwide. As an employer, we offer our employees attractive international challenges and many development opportunities. Diversity and high quality standards are the foundation of our corporate culture. This way, we combine the visions of today with the technology of tomorrow.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.