What You Will Do
- Drive future development of SaaS usage within SIX towards Centralization and Digitalization ensuring the adherence of standards and best practices
- Actively manage and develop the Corporate Cloud SaaS team in terms of staff, technical and administrative matters, including training, development and evaluation of employees
- Establish the Competency Center as the go-to team for SaaS public cloud demands while ensuring close cooperation with all stakeholders
- Develop cloud adoption scenarios and roadmaps
- Support hands-on in the implementation of cloud services using hybrid and multi-cloud approaches
What You Bring
- Engineer’s degree or certification in IT field and solid working experience with SaaS cloud solutions
- Excellent customer focus, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Autonomous work attitude with a strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Technical knowledge in network concepts and security, identity and access management, Microsoft Azure (esp. Intune, AAP, O365), integration scenarios
- Very good English language skills, German is a benefit
What We Offer
- Flexible Work Models We trust our employees and offer a work environment that is well-balanced, productive and fosters success.
- Personal Development Programs You’ll benefit from a culture of feedback and a host of development programs in the form of e-learning or face-to-face training.
- Agile Working Methods Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
If you have any questions, please call Philipp Röhl +41 58 399 85 43.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.