SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Become part of and lead SAP’s strategic and select Customer Experience (CX) Advisory team for the manufacturing industry! In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced environment to actively help shape internal to SAP and external business stakeholders’ perspective on what is happening in the market and how it’s relevant to their businesses as well as leading a team of experts from the field. You will share your real-world Manufacturing B2B industry expertise and experience and help bring SAP CX customers’ strategies and tactics to life.
In addition, as a CX Advisor Manager for the Manufacturing team, you also will lead your team in establishing the strategic direction for the organization that includes setting goals, accountability metrics, and global CXA and regional alignment. In addition, this role will give guidance and support within the wider SAP CX organization. You will be accountable for creating and ensuring successful market adoption and deployment of the CX Advisory methodology and program within B2B Manufacturing by staying connected to customers, the market, analysts, competition, technology, end-users and the SAP Customer Experience ecosystem. You will be a critical part of a team that identifies and supports relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders and be recognized as a customer-centric thought leader.
- Support and lead your team of experts through example, empathy and practice.
- Build strategic plan in collaboration with the team to define success and to guide and support the team through accountability to that success.
- Align with regional leadership to build and then drive execution of regional and global plans
- Everyone on the team directly supports customer engagements including all leadership roles.
- Builds relationships with business stakeholders, creating “customers for life” by effectively engaging a set of strategic accounts.
- Utilizes benchmarking and other tool sets as well as develops Manufacturing industry best practices to advise customers on their competitive positioning and opportunities for future growth.
- Presents to executive teams at strategic customer and potential customer meetings.
- Navigates and guides internal SAP groups to focus on the customer needs, even when they have varying objectives/incentives in the software selling process
- Creates customers for life by successfully engaging with and supporting selected strategic accounts in achieving their KPIs and shares personal stories and tactics/strategies on how to improve them.
- Creates customer-specific content to assists sales teams in story-telling efforts.
- Collaborates and coordinates with SAP CX Competitive, Industry and Marketing teams to deliver a strong competitive advantage in the Manufacturing market.
- Leads and participates in thought leadership opportunities, including but not limited to attending and speaking at events and creating content for publication.
- Seasoned digital executive with an influential presence in front of executive audiences.
- Minimum 7 years of progressive, cross-functional experience in B2B Manufacturing (both digital and omnichannel experience required).
- Global/ international business experience.
- Leadership experience
Tactical Experience in:
- Digital marketing, eCommerce.
- Dealer/partner channel.
- Field sales operations/ development.
Highly desired eperience in:
- Advanced analytics
- Change management
- Basic knowledge of the relationship of of back-office processes (purchasing/procurement, ERP, logistics) to front-office activities (commerce, marketing and customer experience)
Skills / Competencies
- A self-starter with strong work ethic who enjoys working independently.
- Deep understanding of the complexities of a highly-matrixed organization,
- Ability to execute and deliver excellent, detailed-oriented results.
- Strong presentation and delivery skills with the ability to credibly demonstrate B2B expertise and business acumen.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in priorities, deliverables and desired outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills in Eglish and German – written and spoken is a must.
- Strong collaboration skills – a team player.
Please note ~30% global international travel is required for customer meetings, internal meetings, and industry events/conferences.
Are you looking for a compelling career or an exciting adventure?
At SAP, you don’t have to choose. As the global leader for business software, SAP helps companies in more than 25 industries and has employees in 130+ countries—which means tons of opportunities for you to grow and expand your career. As the inventor and visionary that reimagines what’s possible in the digital economy, SAP is changing the game of business as we know it.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.