SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Purpose and Objectives
Become part of SAP’s Customer Experience Value Advisory (“CXA”) team where your role will be to connect and build relationships with blue-chip companies’ business stakeholders during the pre- and post- sales cycles. This, as part of SAP’s reinforced Go To Market strategy to support customers in their digital transformation journeys. The CXA team is part of the Customer Experience LoB; that focuses on Customer-Facing processes in the Marketing, Service, Commerce and Sales areas. The team leverages SAP IP Tools to measure the digital maturity of organizations and correlate the business value and drivers to achieve higher outputs.
Expectations and Tasks
You bring a unique set of skills. Skills you acquired during your career, skills and attitude that make you unique, inspiring and creative. You know that great experiences are created when people collaborate together with the help of technology and process.
- You know that when you want to generate change, it’s about People 1st and technology solutions 2nd.
- You are great at leading discovery and interviews. With executives, business practitioners and end-consumers.
- You have stellar listening and empathy skills.
- You are able to map and integrate multiple skills and experiences from technology, business and strategy into a common collaboration framework. You might have to build and adapt this framework as you go along.
- You have these skills and attitude and we look forward to meeting you. Because you will be part of a high velocity team that is on the path to change CX.
You will be able to create and deliver:
- Digital assessment, Journey maps, personas and business requirements
- Insightful collections of trends, user-needs and best practices
- Workshops with multiple stakeholders that will share their experiences with you
- Speak to business KPI’s, align to the customer’s KPIs to support post- sale and be able to share personal stories and tactics/strategies on how to improve those KPIs
- Collaborate with sales leadership and account executives to plan strategic account interventions
- Take an active interest in digital marketing and new technology trends within your industry
- Work with business post sale in achieving KPIs
Educations and Quallifications / Skills and Competencies
- Experience in working collaboratively alongside salespeople, and in working directly with customers
- Experience building, presenting and executing strategic roadmaps that align to the financial and strategic business plan. The ability to be strategic and tactical in practice.
- Strong communicator, interpersonal and analytical skillset (including creative problem-solving skills)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player; accustomed to working with remote, global teams
- Detail orientated
- Great sense of humour and meme appreciator
- Business fluency in English and German is a must.
- Prior role reported into a CMO, CDO, CRO, CCO, CXO
- Start-up experience
- Passionate about learning new trends in different industries
Are you looking for a compelling career or an exciting adventure? Would you like to impact the world by working on products and technologies that genuinely innovate?
Then join us!
At SAP, you don’t have to choose. As the global leader for business software, SAP helps companies in more than 25 industries and has employees in 130+ countries—which means tons of opportunities for you to grow and expand your career. As the inventor and visionary that reimagines what’s possible in the digital economy, SAP is changing the game of business as we know it
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’s diversity commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.