FPGA Design Engineer (w/m/d) – Leica Geosystems AG
Website Hexagon I Leica Geosystems
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 24,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
In our constantly growing team of 25 electronic engineers, you will have the opportunity to work on next-generation, exciting projects and products. You can share your excellent FPGA expertise within the team and benefit from a broad spectrum of in-house expertise. If technical innovations paired with the application of state-of-the-art design languages and methods don’t scare you, then you should apply directly to us!
- From concept to commissioning, you develop complex, calculation-intensive and unique FPGA designs for surveying instruments
- You implement and develop the control and algorithms of sensors
- You are responsible for the maintenance and improvement of existing and diverse FPGA designs, including the associated verification and test environment
- In the FPGA expert group, you help to shape the technology roadmap and manage technology projects such as the next generation 3D scanner or the next generation total station/tachymeter
- You have a degree (FH/Uni) in electronics / electrical engineering or a similar field and may also have a master’s degree
- 3+ years of work experience in the development of complex FPGA designs for signal processing (e.g. for sensor technology, computer vision)
- You are familiar with the advanced use of modern design languages and methods (e.g. VHDL, SystemVerilog / UVM, Matlab, Quarus Prme, Platform Designer, Libero SoC, Questa Sim)
- You have preferably already gained some experience in scripting (e.g. Python, Tcl)
- You may already have experience in hardware-related software development or hardware design
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Xenia Rack, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Leica Geosystems AG
Heinrich Wild Strasse
To apply for this job please visit iventajobdata.eu.