Webseite Hexagon | Leica
Committed, dynamical and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
In international and interdisciplinary teams, we develop smart precision measuring instruments for various fields of application. Technical innovations are your passion? You implement your ideas with reliable flair? Join our team and make your visions come true!
This appeals to you
- Development of complex, computationally intensive and unique FPGA designs (architecture,
- implementation, verification, validation including HW (commissioning) for measurement instruments in the field of reality capture Implementation and further development of algorithms, as well as implementation of interfaces (ADC, JESD204B, PCIe, etc.) and integration of companyspecific IP blocks for sensor signal processing
- Maintaining and improving existing, diverse FPGA designs including the associated verification and test environment (designs based on the Intel Cyclone family and Arria 10 SoC)
- Using modern FPGA tool chain and methods (Quartus Prime, Platform Designer, Libero SoC, Questa, SystemVerilog / UVM, etc.)
- Know-how transfer of FPGA expert knowledge as well as support and coaching of employees in the field of FPGA design
- As part of the FPGA expert group, you will help shape the technology roadmap and carry out technology
This is you
- Academic background (FH / Uni) in electronics / electrical engineering or a similar field
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the development of complex FPGA designs for signal processing (e.g. for sensors, computer vision)
- Advanced know-how using design languages and methods (e.g. VHDL, System Verilog / UVM, Matlab) to ensure high quality
- Joy and passion for the thematically diverse realization of products
- Positive mindset with a very independent way of working and convincing communication skills
- Experience in scripting (e.g. Python, Tcl) is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in hardware-related software development or hardware design can be a plus
- Languages: German and English projects
As part of Hexagon, an enterprise with around 20,000 employees worldwide, we offer interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic, high tech environment within a growing business, enabling our employees to further develop themselves, nurture their talents and thus make a valuable contribution to achieving our goals.
How can I apply
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.