What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Summary and Role information
Responsible for identifying new strategic business opportunities, expand the BPI footprint in the sales leads / opportunities and enlarge the next level of strategic customers in the region. Additionally, creating appropriate business plans that use leveraged engagement strategies, supporting BPI specialists and Industry AEs. Lead customer presentations and meetings as appropriate to ensure development and closure of strategic opportunities.
Black Belts are recognized leaders who by their individual contributions and by leveraging the VAT drive end-to-end Business and Solution Strategy across SAP BPI & SAP portfolio at assigned accounts within a region and/or industries.
Key responsibilities and Tasks
- Identify and build high quality roadmap for next 4 quarters [R4Q] pipeline within the selected top target accounts (GSS / IL) confirmed by regional BPI sales leadership
- Support assessment of current customer solutions from SAP and potential areas of opportunity
- Collaborate closely with BPI sales as well as other SAP organizations in account planning activities to build the customer vision
- Deliver business workshops to discover and identify business needs
- Support sales in building a trusted long term relationship with strategic customers
- Orchestrate required VAT experts from BPI and other SAP units in order to assure a consistent VAT customer experience through-out the sales cycle
- Work closely with CoE in providing feedback to develop and maintain standard product demonstrations and materials to secure business and increase revenue
- Support and liaise with sales in account planning activities to build the customer vision based on solution scope
- Position BPI solutions as part of large / complex SAP S/4HANA and “Rise with SAP” offerings and migration projects
- Stays current on solution and industry updates in their domain and maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions
- Be the trusted advisor to sales and our customers
Experience & Language Requirements
- 10+ years professional business experience, international business experience preferred in enterprise software sales, sales enablement industry operations, corporate development
- Experience in sales and sales processes, program planning and / or evaluating new business development opportunities in matured or emerging markets
- Highly proficient understanding of SAP (incl. SAP Signavio), its products and solutions, partners, markets and competition. Preferably 5+ years’ experience working at SAP
- Knowledge and hands-on experience over seeing multiple end-to-end implementations of either SAP S/4HANA, RISE with SAP or Qualtrics (is an advantage)
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving and communication skills
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable communicating with C-level executives as well as with technical architects and project managers
- Having additional experience in business process re-engineering, lean six sigma or business analyst role is an advantage
- Business level English & local language: expert
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university. MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
About the Team
Building on SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy, it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation and help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Together, with the acquisition of Signavio, a recognized and strong market leader in the process excellence and intelligence area, we are creating a comprehensive, end-to-end Business Process Intelligence (BPI) offering for our customers! Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.