Webseite ETH Zürich
The Wyss Zurich is a joint accelerator of the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, which was made possible by a generous donation from the Swiss entrepreneur and philanthropist Dr. hc. mult. Hansjörg Wyss. The mission of Wyss Zurich is to drive the clinical translation and technology transfer of outstanding scientific discoveries into new therapies for patients and breakthrough innovations in the emerging fields of Regenerative Medicine and Robotics, and to promote hybrid technologies in these fields. Wyss Zurich brings together some of the world’s leading experts to form multidisciplinary teams, pooling their knowledge and expertise. For further information: www.wysszurich.uzh.ch.
At Sevensense we push the frontiers of mobile robotics. Our mission is to unlock new levels of productivity for entire industries by making robots navigate smarter than ever before. Equipped with our technology, robots can autonomously navigate in dynamic indoor and outdoor environments such as airports, supermarkets, warehouses and campuses.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us design and build the IT infrastructure which supports our research and development and will allow the deployment of thousands of robots. You will work closely with the software development teams and be responsible for the deployment and scaling of our applications through their entire lifecycle from development to production. You will be shaping our development environment, pipeline and server infrastructure through our rapid growth. The ideal candidate enjoys making developers and machines happy by designing and operating the necessary services.
- Working closely with the development teams to design solutions that meet everyone’s needs.
- Implementing and maintaining infrastructure from beginning to end – application and OS level.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional engineering team for integrating your solutions into products.
- Design and build new infrastructure solutions using modern best practices regarding code, CI/CD, security, and performance.
- Endless possibilities to grow and learn a lot within a startup environment.
- A unique opportunity to join at an early stage and take part in the development of our business and team culture.
- Flexibility in working time and work-from-home options.
- A cozy office in the heart of Zurich shared with friendly robots.
- A never ending coffee supply and chocolate-mondays.
- A competitive package including a stock option plan.
- Exciting team events and short trips.
- Degree in information technology, computer science, a similar field of studies or equivalent experience.
- Server administration: Strong background in Linux server setup, deployment, and maintenance (Debian / Ubuntu, security, monitoring, Apache, systemd, Postgre, etc.).
- DevOps: Experience with planning and maintaining continuous integration, continuous deployment and similar services (networking, Docker, monitoring, debian packages).
- Software developer: Experience ideally in the developing small web-oriented services is a big plus (Python, TypeScript, REST, SQL, React, Rust, etc.).
- High level of motivation and curiosity to learn quickly and leverage your skills effectively.
- Team player excited about working in a dynamic startup environment.
If you are enthusiastic about bringing Sevensense to the next level, curious about the opportunity, and want to be part of our fast growing startup, send us your application to email@example.com. We are interested in intellectually curious and highly motivated candidates, so please reach out to us if you have questions or feel unsure about some requirements.
Equality of opportunity is exceptionally important to us. We attract and retain the best qualified individual available regardless of their personal or social background.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.ethz.ch.