Webseite Hexagon | Leica
Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Working in an international, highly motivated and service oriented, cross-functional DevOps team, which serves our R&D department (approx. 200 software engineers and more than 14 scrum teams and 20 software projects) Join our team and make your visions come true!
This appeals to you
- Being a key-person when it comes to transforming to a DevOps culture within our R&D organization, analyzing processes
- Enhancing our CI/CD infrastructure in close collaboration with software development scrum teams and IT department
- Designing and developing pipelines to build, test and deploy a wide range of embedded and cloud based applications written in C++, C# and Python
- Speeding up developers, testers and DevOps engineers through automation as well as coaching and training scrum teams to promote best practices in CI/CD is your mission
This is you
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English, ability to work in an international and distributed located environment
- Very open personality, driving things, self-organized, pro-active, reliable, having a strong attitude to “Getting things done”
- Specialist in tools to automate the CI/CD infrastructure (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Grafana/Prometheus, HashiCorp Packer)
- Experience with Git, Artifactory or Nexus, TeamCity or Jenkins, Docker, package managers like Nuget, PyPi or Conan
- Expert in automating pipelines and experiences in dependency and release management.
- Proven track of record using at least two of the following programming languages Python, Kotlin, C# or C++
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.