What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Your future role
Large Enterprise – Net New Names is a new segment in the Market Unit Switzerland which covers customers above an annual turnover of 500M CHF that do not run an SAP ERP system. The Net New Name market category is one of the key focus elements for SAP’s growth strategy leveraging ERP as the flagship product. This new segment reports directly to the Managing Director and foresees significant investments in people and processes to deliver on the ambitions.
The Demand Strategy and Management Executive (f/m/d) plays a critical role in the sales process with the focus to build and execute a strategy to generate new qualified pipeline, prospecting of new clients and growth territory as well creating customer-specific value analysis to support closure by sales executives and partners. This role is very customer focused and demands good business acumen. The Demand Strategy and Management Executive must understand business needs quickly and be able to translate problems to solutions with SAPs products. This position requires both strategic and detailed thinking, strong initiative and deep knowledge of how to leverage social and web media to influence business leaders and become their trusted advisors.
You will get to work closely with experienced professionals building a great foundation for both your personal and professional future. You provide the passion, commitment and direction and we’ll give you the support, opportunity and network you need to evolve your career.
Expectations and Tasks
- Ownership for Large Enterprise – Net New Names demand strategy and driving an end-to-end demand engine
- Addressing identified whitespaces (including scouting for Hypergrowth companies & Private Equity investments) with actions to obtain relevant market opportunities
- Execution of demand initiatives towards Net New Names territory to create new customer touchpoints
- Support strategic customer engagements with a value driven mindset
- Establishes customer relationships, especially on C-Level, based on customer requirements and the value proposition of SAP solutions in a compelling, innovative, and scalable way
- Maximize the value of all sales support organizations and orchestrate resources effectively to execute as ONESAP towards the customer. In particular, working with virtual teams across Business Development, Marketing, Pre-Sales, Partners and many more to coordinate pipeline generation initiatives and deal support
- Implement best practices, provide feedback, and continuously improve processes across SAP
- Act as a role model for the corporate culture that enables SAP to achieve growth in this customer segment.
- Strong, visionary, proven high performer who exhibits a sense of urgency, flexibility, ownership and risk-taking
- An innovator, who challenges the status quo and explores new ideas, realizes their value, and makes them a reality
- Strong background on SAP and experience in Marketing, Sales and/or Sales Operations
- Enjoys working with customers and pursues a career path in sales
- A high-energy team player capable of balancing pressing short-term deliverables with sophisticated long-term goals and objectives
- Extraordinary communication skills in English and German is a must. French skills are of advantage
- High level of integrity and ethical approach to doing business
- Comfortable and experienced with senior executive audiences and a customer facing profile
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.