Are you interested in being part of the next digital banking revolution? Do you believe that AI and Data Science could revolutionize banking experiences? Are you passionate about building data driven solutions?
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager for our AI & Data Science driven product Deep Brain which will take a leading role in the realisation of our data-driven banking vision.
What will you do?
- Interact with potential clients and translate their needs into product requirements and technical specifications
- Work closely with the Head of Analytics & AI in driving the company vision forward
- Create and maintain a product roadmap based on user needs, business requirements and technical constraints
- Develop an appropriate business case to justify development efforts
- Communicate product benefits to clients (product demonstrations) and to internal stakeholders
- Define user stories and prioritize the backlog (constantly iterate and measure)
- Support in designing and executing PoC
- Work closely with the development teams to manage product life-cycle from concept to delivery.
- At least 2 years of industry experience as a product manager
- An affinity towards AI & data science, a basic understanding of common Data Science techniques, in particular Machine Learning, and the high-level technical requirements/trade-offs involved
- Experience managing technical products or willingness to learn
- Passion for Entrepreneurship and a Get-It-Done mentality
- BA/BSc (MSc preferred) in Computer Science, Economics, IT, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Data Science – or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Good analytical and organizational skills, with proven ability to take initiatives
- Passion for interacting with clients and for data-driven banking solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel to clients in Switzerland, and in DACH region
- German – a native level is a must! and fluent in English
- Valid Swiss work permit or EU passport
You might also have:
- Experience managing data products involving AI or other data science techniques
- Ability to do some lightweight coding in order to help in setting up the product at clients and exploring the available data yourself
- Experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience in the digital banking industry
- Experience working in small agile teams
What can we offer you?
- Good salary compensation and pension plan
- Be part of a fast growing, well financed Swiss Fintech startup
- An international, diverse and highly skilled team
- Flexible working hours and independence in managing your tasks
- Regular team events such as summer events and ski weekend
- Free coffee, snacks & fresh fruits
- Table tennis and team tournaments
- Free use of our company car
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.contovista.com.