What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
The Digital Demand Executive (DDE, f/m/d) plays a critical role in the sales process with the main focus to generate new qualified pipeline for closure by sales executives and partners.
Main activities include:
- Executing proactive outbound campaigns to net new contacts and follow-up incoming leads to nurture and convert them into high quality business opportunities
- Applying new digital sales methods like digital prospecting, video communication and social listening & selling to generate interest and qualify customer business needs
- Aligning with sales teams, and once qualified, passing the opportunity to sales for closure
- Developing industry and/or product expertise to generate customer interest and serve as digital influencer for SAP
- Run your business like a business with weekly/monthly/quarterly performance in accordance with Franchise Sales Best Practices
- The DDE’s are very customer focused with good business acumen. They must understand business needs quickly and be able to translate problems to solutions with SAPs products.
- This position requires both strategic and detailed thinking, strong initiative and deep knowledge of how to leverage social and web media to influence business leaders and become their trusted advisors.
- You will get to work closely with experienced, savvy professionals building a great foundation for both your personal and professional future. You provide the passion, commitment and direction and we’ll give you the support, opportunity and network you need to evolve your career.
- Marketing and/or Sales working experience with knowledge on new digital demand generation topics/techniques
- Very good communication skills and ability to network within a client´s organization and access decision makers, preferably using Basho or similar approaches
- Understand client business needs and pain points / Critical business judgment and comfort making recommendations to senior customer executives
- Strong social selling/influence skills and proven awareness of today‘s latest techniques
- Must be search affine and active in social media to generate leads and opportunities, for example LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Twitter, blogging, etc.
- Good IT / preferably business software knowledge and understanding of SAP solutions
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory, preferably in business or IT-related discipline
- Fluent French speaker mandatory, Business English/German language skills mandatory
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP Midmarket Sales Teams sell innovative products to customers through a variety of new channels: digital, virtual studios, video, social media, mobile and latest big-data tools available – in short: they embrace SAP‘s DIGITAL PROSPECTING AND SALES MOTION to create a compelling customer experience.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.