What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
As SAP, we are brave, bold, and deliver on our commitments. We celebrate when our customers win. Their success is our success. The Customer Engagement Executive (CEE) works directly with our HXM customers is guides them through their journey with our solutions. The CEE works to drive value through ensuring customers adopt, optimise and renew their cloud subscription, ideally increasing their products or licenses during the process. They achieve this by building strong relationships with our customers, helping them understand how SAP SuccessFactors product roadmap can deliver their people objectives and helping them maximize the value of their investment with SAP.
The CEE oversees key customer milestones throughout the customer lifecycle, from the deal signature, getting the products live, driving adoption and ultimately ensuring business case achievement. The CEE is expected to serve as the strategic point of contact for the customer and to leverage appropriate resources across SAP functions to maintain overall customer health. The CEE maintains a close working relationship with other colleagues and customer-facing personnel necessary to support assigned accounts (e.g. Account Executives, Global Account Directors, Cloud Renewals, Services Sales and Support.
Build Account Relationships as a Trusted Advisor
- Develops trusting and deep relationship with customer stakeholders, by establishing a regular cadence of interactions.
- Advocates for and becomes the Voice of the Customer within SAP; understands competitive threats and utilizes proper escalation channels to help customers during times of need.
- Promotes customer community by driving participation in customer events (VIP sessions, Reference Program, etc.).
- Works with marketing to ensure customer groups meetings take place frequently in the territory and are communicated to customers.
Drive Value Realization
- Proactively engages customers to ensure they get maximum value from SAP solutions; facilitates customer engagement and adoption by utilizing workshops, best practices, VIP webinars, thought leadership, etc.
Customer Account Management
- The CEE develops and implements account strategies and implementation plans for emerging and renewal customers.
- The CEE is accountable to create and maintain a comprehensive view of their customer account portfolio. They will communicate customer life cycle status, common risks & issues, insights on usage and retention challenges.
- The CEE will leverage system-based usage data, surveys, and all other forms of feedback to form the comprehensive point of view on clients/territory health & propensity to renew.
- Drives customer references; pushes for reference stories across accounts.
- Establishes success metrics agreed with the customer; tracks and addresses reference blockers for each account.
- The CEE manages the renewal cycle for their customers in tight collaboration with the Cloud Renewals team
- The CEE is accountable for engagement with the customer, account team, and other commercial stakeholders.
- Provide sales teams with information about the potential opportunity for license sales within and outside of the HCM Chain portfolio.
Experience and Educational
- 5+ years’ experience in the following areas:
- Line of Business specific experience in the Human Resources function.
- Project management experience,
- Experience managing customer engagements or complex stakeholder management
- Customer relationship management facing either internal or external customers
- Commercial experience ideally developing account management plans and contract negotiations
- Multilingual capability is an advantage depending upon the region (minimum is a local language + English)
- Bachelor or equivalent degree
At SAP, we believe you should treat the whole person, not just the person who comes to work every day. It is the sum that defines who you are. Are you looking for a compelling career or an exciting adventure? Would you like to impact the world by working on products and technologies that genuinely innovate? Are you interested in joining the world’s largest provider of Enterprise Application Software family? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you soon. Apply today!
At SAP, you don’t have to choose. As the global leader for business software, SAP helps companies in more than 25 industries and has employees in 130+ countries—which means tons of opportunities for you to grow and expand your career. As the inventor and visionary that reimagines what’s possible in the digital economy, SAP is changing the game of business as we know it.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.