What You Will Do
- Pro-active Compliance involvement in projects and new initiatives, both from a Compliance risk perspective and the design of new products and services that include Compliance capabilities
- Compliance support for SIX Digital Exchange in the areas of KYC / Financial Crime, Data Protection, Employee Conduct
- Provide support in the establishment of the SIX Digital Exchange
- Primary contact for internal and external auditors and closely cooperating with business and technology specialists
- Support the management of compliance risks and conduct employee training
- Close cooperation with the compliance function within SIX Group and with colleagues from Legal, Risk and Corporate Security
What You Bring
- Degree in Economics or Law and sound experience in Compliance (including financial crime) within the financial services sector
- Experience or strong affinity for new technologies such as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), blockchain, digital assets (tokens), smart contracts and their regulatory implications
- Familiarity with, or solid knowledge of, Swiss, European and international Compliance regulations and ideally the implementation of data protection regulations
- Solid knowledge of Swiss and European Compliance regulations
- Excellent communication skills and advisory skills, diplomatic negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Business fluency in English and German
If you have any questions, please contact Subanthiya Ramalingam.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.