C++ Software Engineer – Mobile applications (f/m/d) – Leica Geosystems AG
Website Hexagon I Leica Geosystems
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 24,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
Around the globe, customers from all industries rely on our smart technologies. You support us in engineering and implementing powerful software. You are led by curiosity and not afraid to try out new ways and ideas? Join our team and make your visions come true!
- Work closely with product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for Android and iOS (Leica Field 360)
- Participate in all the stages of the development process, including research, design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment
- Create applications to operate with our terrestrial laser scanner instruments using cutting-edge technologies and software engineering best practices
- Ensure the product quality by writing software on high standards based on clean code principles and using automated tests
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with specialists from different teams
- A relevant university qualification in computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Professional experience in designing and implementing cross-platform applications
- Strong proficiency in modern C++ and/or OpenGL/Vulkan/Metal
- Familiarity with Git and CMake
- Experience with mobile application development (Swift/Objective-C, Kotlin/Java, JNI, NDK) is considered an advantage
- Strong software engineering background (design patterns, clean code and continuous integration, …)
- Ability and willingness to contribute to the architecture and design of the software components
- Open to learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills in English, ability to work in an intercultural and distributed located agile environment
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Xenia Rack, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Leica Geosystems AG
Heinrich Wild Strasse
To apply for this job please visit iventajobdata.eu.