Webseite ETH Zürich
The Wyss Zurich is a joint accelerator of the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, which was made possible by a generous donation from the Swiss entrepreneur and philanthropist Dr. hc. mult. Hansjörg Wyss. The mission of Wyss Zurich is to drive the clinical translation and technology transfer of outstanding scientific discoveries into new therapies for patients and breakthrough innovations in the emerging fields of Regenerative Medicine and Robotics, and to promote hybrid technologies in these fields. Wyss Zurich brings together some of the world’s leading experts to form multidisciplinary teams, pooling their knowledge and expertise. For further information: www.wysszurich.uzh.ch.
At Sevensense we push the frontiers of mobile robotics. Our mission is to unlock new levels of efficiency for entire industries by making robots navigate smarter than ever before. Equipped with our technology, robots can autonomously navigate in dynamic indoor and outdoor environments such as airports, supermarkets, warehouses and train stations.
We are looking for a talented C++ Performance Engineer to join our fun and highly skilled development team. Are you excited by C++ as a language, very knowledgeable about its performance perspective and enjoy helping other people become better programmers? Then take the chance to work inside a small, very dedicated team striving to become technology leaders for self-driving robot technology! Within this team you will be pushing an effort to speed up code for real-time performance on target mobile platforms.
- Perform comprehensive C++ profiling to detect performance bottlenecks and setup continuous performance monitoring.
- Perform code optimizations for deployment on ARM platforms.
- Share your extensive knowledge with colleagues, teaching them to write more efficient code in the first place.
- Produce high-quality C++ code and participate in the continuous development of a large code-base.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional engineering team for integrating your solutions into products.
- Endless possibilities to grow and learn a lot within a startup environment.
- A unique opportunity to join at an early stage and take part in the development of our business and team culture.
- Flexibility in working time and work-from-home options.
- A cozy office in the heart of Zurich shared with friendly robots.
- A never ending coffee supply and chocolate-mondays.
- A competitive package including a stock option plan.
- Exciting team events and short trips.
- Extensive knowledge on C++ and its performance perspective, C++11/14/17 is a plus.
- Experience with solving performance problems caused by inefficient memory access.
- Relevant engineering experience in developing, optimizing and debugging C++ code.
- Experience with C++ profiling tools (e.g. valgrind, VTune, Linux perf, or gperftools).
- Experience with code reviews and suggesting performance improvements.
- Previous exposure to computer vision algorithms and ROS is a plus.
- Team player excited about working in a dynamic startup environment.
If you are enthusiastic about bringing Sevensense to the next level, curious about the opportunity, and want to be part of our fast growing startup, send us your application to email@example.com. We are interested in intellectually curious and highly motivated candidates so please reach out to us if you have questions or feel unsure about some requirements.
Equality of opportunity is exceptionally important to us. We will attract and retain the best qualified individual available regardless of their personal or social background.