SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE
SAP provides a comprehensive range of enterprise software applications and business solutions and supports leading companies worldwide in creating added values. As the management consultancy of SAP, SAP Business Transformation Services supports customers in identifying value creation potential in the planning of strategic IT projects. The aim is to create digital business models, flexible, cross-company processes, thereby significantly influencing enterprises’ growth, profitability, and strategic positioning against their competition.
A major factor for doing so successfully is to identify and fulfill customers’ requirements, both from an IT perspective and in relation to the affected business departments.
SAP Business Transformation Services uses strategic analysis, plans, and implementation scenarios to add value to companies by:
- Supporting customers in business model innovation and design as part of the digital strategy development
- Developing and putting into practice business processes and IT-strategies towards a digital transformation
- Developing digital business and IT-transformation roadmaps in close collaboration with process and solution experts
- Preparing investment decisions based on value assessments and detailed business case examinations
- Supporting large customer transformation processes
We offer you a brilliant chance in a very motivated and experienced cross-industry team, challenging tasks and the opportunity to take over responsibility soon.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASK OF JOB
Being a cross industry and SAP solution expert in the following areas:
- Guide and support customers on their digital transformation journey
- Develop new innovative business models and the related IT-strategy and architecture
- Analyze, evaluate, map and make proposals to align business processes & IT architecture (transformation studies)
- Integrate SAP’s new technologies into customer business innovation concepts
- Design transformation roadmaps and realization plans
- Develop cost-benefit analysis (business cases) as part of a decision-making basis
- Prepare and execute customer workshops in order to identify and analyze customer needs and challenges, design and optimize processes, identify the best-fit solution, evaluate the potential benefits and estimate the realization effort
- Lead projects involving and alignment of multiple teams, including people from different departments, regions and cultures
- Support SAP sales with profound industry, process and SAP product knowledge, including proposal management and active acquisition support
- Research and knowledge development regarding trends and topics
- 6+ years’ work experience as Business Consultant
- Solid project management and leadership experience in heterogeneous and international environments
- Good knowledge of and affinity to IT trends and topics (cross industry)
- Strong awareness of global cultural differences; previous work experience in a multi-national environment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Perspectives on current IT trends and their impact on business strategies
- Cross industry knowledge and cross LoB process knowledge
- Broad knowledge of SAP’s latest product portfolio, the latest SAP developments (SAP S/4HANA and related solutions, Cloud Solutions, Cloud Platform,…) and their impact on business strategies
- Knowledge of the innovation topics IoT, machine learning, Big Data and Analytics are beneficial
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to work conceptually, quality focus and results driven engagements
- Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to design and prepare high-impact presentations
- Experienced in Design Thinking Methodology and facilitation of workshops
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new tasks/challenges in an innovative environment
- Constructive and open style of communication as a team player
- Proven leadership skills in leading and motivating teams, leading panels and discussions
- Results- and execution-focused, highly motivated, “self-starter”-abilities
- Experience in self-managed project work at customer, high focus on customer orientation
- German language skills mandatory, excellent English language skills (French is a plus) – written and verbal, with the demonstrated ability to communicate in complex customer situations on all customer levels
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or a related discipline
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Computer Science, SAP, Cloud, Technology, Research
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.